Apricot Kernel Oil:
- Good for all skin types: Including mature skin, to moisturize oily skin, balance hormone reactive skin and sensitive skin of babies and children.
- Recommended for Oily Skin.
- Rich, Nourishing and Soothing.
- High in rich fatty acids, gamma linoleic acid (GLA), which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6, Vitamins A, C and E.
- Absorbs easily into the skin.
- Does not leave an oily residue on the skin.
- Light nutty scent.
- Good shelf life (up to a year) if refrigerated after opening.
Apricot Kernel Oil is chemically similar to Sweet Almond oil. However, it has an incredibly light consistency and bouquet and very soothing making it particularly ideal for treatments and facial massage.
This oil is ideal for infants and mothers as a result of its capability to soothe chafed skin softly.
Apricot kernel seed oil is a gentle and light oil utilized in lotions, creams and other beauty merchandises because it lubricates and nourishes the skin.
Apricot kernel oil is rich in gamma linoleic acid (GLA), which comes from essential fatty acid omega-6. The GLA content helps the skin to stay moisturized. GLA also plays a role in toning and firming your skin. Furthermore, apricot kernel oil contains E and vitamin A, which slows the aging process of the skin. Apricot kernel seed oils have an anti-inflammatory effect and soothe eczema and other skin irritations.
Blending Apricots Kernel Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Apricots Kernel Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Apricots Kernel Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Apricots Kernel Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +