Benefits of Argan oil:
- Great for aging skin: Minimizes wrinkles, produces radiant skin and helps maintain elasticity.
- Good for a variety of skin types, eczema, psoriasis, acne, wrinkles, dry skin and sunburns.
- Used to reduce stretch marks and fade scars caused by acne and chicken pox.
- Is great for hair and helps with dandruff and hair loss.
- Rich, nourishing and soothing.
- High in fatty acids, antioxidants and twice as much vitamin E as olive oil. Helps combat free radicals.
- Average absorption into the skin.
- Nutty, spicy and oily scent.
- Great shelf life. Argan oil is very stable and will last at least a year if refrigerated after opening.
Argan oil comes from the argan tree. Argan Oil is frequently used for hair but also helps with skin conditions for example eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, calluses, acne, protection from sunburns, sun damage, wrinkles and mature skin. It is also used as a carrier oil for the essential oils blends and the main ingredient in Moroccan oil.
Argan oil will help cure skin lesions and has antimicrobial properties. It is used to fade and reduce stretch marks and scars brought on by acne and chicken pox. It is also beneficial for dandruff and baldness. Argan Oil helps with elasticity loss and helps hydrate skin.
Argan oil is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids and tocopherols (vitamin E) that is a potent antioxidant that helps the skin fight free-radicals and protects the skin from pollution and sunlight exposure. If free radicals are not controlled, it will lead to the destruction of the epidermis’s cells. Using Argan oil makes the skin noticeably softer and smoother, diminishing the appearance of scars and decreasing fine lines.
Argan oil has been shown to decrease blood cholesterol. Several follow-up studies have discovered a diet including argan oil can help control your blood cholesterol. In additions, incorporating argan oil in your daily diet is a healthy approach of achieving the recommended daily fat consumption without risking your wellness.
Argan oil was shown to reduce the speed of cell division of prostate cancer. In a 2006 study in “Cancer Investigation” it was reported that components of argan oil had the potential to impede the development of several kinds of prostate cancer cells. The antioxidants help repair cellular damage, which may collect and cause genetic mutations. Integrating argan oil in your diet plan could lower your risk of cancer.
Blending Argan Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Argan Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Argan Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Argan Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +