Benefits of CRANBERRY SEED OIL
- High in Vitamin E, Vitamin A and Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
- Rich in phytosterols, phospholipids, tocotrienols, and tocopherols.
- Improve skin elasticity, reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It also prevents photo-damage.
- Great for dry, cracked, itchy, scaly, irritated and irritated skin. Also used for eczema and psoriasis.
- Natural sun protection.
- Used for baby care on the sensitive skin of babies.
- Good for acne prone skin.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Light-pleasant smell.
- Great shelf life (2 years) if refrigerated after opening.
Cranberry Seed Oil contains one of the highest amounts of antioxidants and phytosterols contents of any fruit or vegetable oils. It is also extremely high in Vitamin E, especially tocotrienols, and tocopherols. This oil is also rich in Vitamin A and has a great balance of Omega 3, 6 and 9 essential fatty acids.
Cranberry Seed Oil has an incredible shelf life of at least 2 years. This lifespan is among the most stable of carrier oils.
Cranberry seed oil helps protects skin and is great for sensitive skin, including the delicate skin of babies. It is a wonderful moisturizer that reduces wrinkles and fine lines. In addition, it can alleviate dry, itchy, scaly and irritated skin including eczema and psoriasis. It also is an excellent natural sun protector.
Cranberry Seed Oil improves skin elasticity and causes skin cell turnover both are great to reduce the signs of aging. It also helps prevents photo-damage.
Cranberry seed oil can also be used in hair. It helps moisturize the scalp and can strengthen the hair. Using Cranberry Seed Oil produces silky soft hair. It helps prevent moisture loss and provides elasticity and suppleness to hair. It can also provide shiny hair that sparkles and helps mend split ends.
Blending Cranberry Seed Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Cranberry Seed Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Cranberry Seed Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Cranberry Seed Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +