Benefits of HAZELNUT OIL:
- Great for oily skin and acne.
- Best known for its astringent qualities. It can control the elimination of oils by the skin’s glands and help tighten pores.
- Good choice for sensitive skin.
- Helps to tone and tighten the skin.
- High in essential fatty acids and Vitamin E which helps to reduce the appearance of scar tissue.
- Helps keep the skin soft and elastic.
- It deeply penetrates and nourishes the skin, protection against sunburn.
- Stimulates circulatory system.
- Non-Greasy feeling on the skin.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Mild aroma.
- Great shelf life (at least a year) if refrigerated after opening.
Hazelnut Carrier Oil is well-known for its astringent qualities. It will help to tone and tighten the skin and is applicable for many skin types. It penetrated deeply and stimulates the circulatory system.
Hazelnut Carrier Oil is prized by Massage Therapists and Aromatherapists because it does not leave an oily feeling; it is lightweight and has a smooth glide.
Hazelnut oil has great moisturizing capacity and penetrates deeply. Hazelnut oil is abundant with minerals, vitamins, and proteins. It nourishes and penetrates easily into the skin and helps leaves the skin supple and soft. It contains vitamin E and essential fatty acids, which helps appearance of scars.
It is perfect for oily and sensitive skin. It is a light astringent that will help regulate the excretion by skin’s glands and tighten pores. Hazelnut oil is astringent, and an antioxidant that protections and arouses circulatory system
Aromas are absorbed by it from essential oils when blended, adding to its worth as a massage oil. It has a mild aroma, so it does not overpower other fragrances. This oil resists spoiling, letting you keep your homemade blends longer.
Blending Hazelnut Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Hazelnut Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Hazelnut Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Hazelnut Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +