Benefits KUKUI NUT OIL:
- Good for all skin types: Excellent for dry, mature and damaged skins. Also great for skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and essential fatty acids (Linoleic and Linolenic).
- Deeply moisturizing, soothing and nourishing. Penetrates skin to hydrate and retain moisture.
- Provides the skin with a protective barrier for environmental elements including the sun, toxins, wind and changing weather.
- Used to treat and heal burns on the skin caused by heat, the sun, the wind and radiation.
- Cancer centers, and hospitals in Hawaii use this oil to relieve the pain of burns caused by radiation therapy.
- Little to no odor.
- Absorbed quickly into the skin.
- Does not leave an oily residue on the skin.
- Good shelf life (about a year) if refrigerated after opening.
Kukui Nut oil has been the beauty secret of Hawaiians for centuries. This oil has also been used to protect the skin of babies, protect skin from salt water, harsh sun and drying winds. Kukui Nut trees usually grow wild on the lower slopes in the Polynesian mountains. Kukui Nut Carrier Oil is cold pressed from the fruits of Kukui Nut tree.
Kukui Nut Oil has high levels of natural polyunsaturated fatty acids. This oil is included in many high-quality skin products due to its ability to penetrate quickly into the skin. This oil is wonderful for dry skin, psoriasis, eczema or any severe skin condition. It is often commonly used for an oil treatment on dry hair and scalp.
Blending Kukui Nut Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Kukui Nut Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Kukui Nut Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Kukui Nut Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +