Benefits of RICE BRAN OIL
- High sterols content can minimizes dark circles, lighten skin and reduce puffiness around the eyes.
- Rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin E, essential fatty acid, Minerals, Enzymes and Gamma-oryzanol, ferulic acid and phytosterols.
- Improved circulation in the skin.
- Used for baby care, ideal for sensitive skins of babies.
- Great for dry, cracked, irritated and inflamed skin.
- Leaves skin soft and supple.
- Slight skin lightening effect.
- Natural sun protections.
- Absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Light nutty scent.
- Good shelf life (1 year) if refrigerated after opening.
Rice bran oil is derived from the hard outer layer (hush) of the rice. It has a very high smoke point of 232° C (446° F), making it a desired choice for high-temperature cooking.
Rice bran oil is a long known beauty secret of Japanese women. They use it to keep their skin soft, smooth and wrinkle free. This oil penetrates deeply into the layers of the skin.
Rice bran oil is rich in vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and antioxidants. It contains three healthy antioxidants (tocopherol, tocotrienol, and oryzanol) which are used to protect the body’s cells from free radicals, resulting in younger looking skin.
Rice bran oil is also rich in nutrients that increase elasticity producing hydrated, pliable and plump skin. Vitamin E (Gamma-oryzanol) is used in many skin care products and herbal therapies to prevent aging. Rice bran oil also contains natural Vitamin A, when incorporated into your daily routine it can help you achieve younger looking, wrinkle free skin. It can be very useful during the dry cold winter months to help control and heal inflammation and soothe irritated, dry, cracked skin.
Rice bran oil is also used in sunscreen. The Vitamin E in Rice bran oil protects the skin against harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. The enzymes co-enzyme Q10, polyphenol oxidase, antioxidant, anti-melanin properties of Rice bran oil come into play when used as a sunblock. They help to stop free radicals caused by the UV rays and put a halt to the cancer-causing mutation of skin cells.
Rice bran oil is also widely used to reduce dark circles and puffiness around eyes, resulting in a younger “refreshed” look. High sterols content (steroids that naturally occur in rice bran) minimizes dark circles and puffiness around eyes. It is also known to whiten the skin slightly thus making it effective as a skin lightening and fairness product.
Simply massage the Rice bran oil thoroughly over your face and around your eyes. Using this oil consistently will help improve blood circulation, reduce puffiness and reduce dark circles, leaving your face radiant and glowing….. and lets not forget it will start to eliminate fine line and wrinkles!
Blending Rice Bran Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Rice Bran Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Rice Bran Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Rice Bran Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +