Benefits of SAFFLOWER OIL
• Rich in Linoleic acid – an Essential Fatty Acids, which helps remove oil and dirt from pores. Reduces clogged pores, breakouts, and blackheads.
• Increases the Integrity of the Cell Membrane and is an Anti-inflammatory.
• Excellent source of Vitamin A, D, E, and K. Helps repair scar tissue from burns, acne, and surgery.
• Occlusive Properties: Prevents water from leaving the skin using a protective barrier.
• Great for softening dry, rough and weathered skin.
• Perfect for use on babies’ sensitive skin.
• Great glide feeling, often used as a massage oil.
• Light oil, does not have a greasy feel, and it has a Mild Scent.
• May aggravate acne at high concentrations.
• Excellent shelf life (about 2-years) or longer if refrigerated after opening.
Safflower Oil prevents and helps different health conditions like those who have high in bad Cholesterol, Insulin sensitivity, Inflammation, Blood sugar Stability and Type 2 Diabetes. Also, for those who have Cardiovascular disease, heart disease, nervous system disorders, fever, blood clots and blood-pressure regulation. Finally, it is also beneficial for the skin such as rejuvenation, prevents wrinkles, anti-aging, acne, scars and strengthens an immune system as well.
Safflower has High Oleic, a refined Oil that is rich in essential fatty acids. It also contains rich in Vitamin E, a polished Oil of which aids in preventing cell damage to membranes, helps to diminish signs of aging while keeping the skin smooth and supple. Safflower oil is also famous for massage blends as it can quickly absorb and can easily wash from sheets without dark stains.
Safflower oil may be a favorite in natural skin care as a result of it’s botanical science another alternative to artificial emollients. Extracted from the oil of Carthamus tinctorius seeds, the oil may be a potent hydration, and it is ideal for sensitive and dry complexions.
Safflower oil contains lubricant properties that prompt the skin to retain water and moisture. The oil contains primarily of linoleic acid, an associated omega-6 fatty acid filled with essential vitamins. Safflower Oil prevents roughness and dryness, removes dirt and oil. Its content makes this oil a key treatment for skin problems such as psoriasis and acne. Its hydrating properties lend the skin a healthy glow, promotes skin elasticity and reduces wrinkles.
Suitable for all skin types, highly moisturizing and soothing to the skin.
Blending Safflower Oil with Essential Oils
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Safflower Oil.
Everyday Home Use: 10-12 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Safflower Oil.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Safflower Oil.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
- For Children use half the amounts of essential oils.
Follow us on Google +