Benefits WHEAT GERM OIL
- Nutrient rich oil that consists of a high content of natural vitamin A, B, D and E.
- Contains antioxidant, proteins, iron, calcium, lecithin, and linoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic fatty acids.
- Great for all skin conditions including psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, sun damage, dry, cracked and aging skin.
- Promotes the formation of collagen and the growth and regeneration of healthy cells.
- It reduces scars and promotes healing without leaving a scar.
- Strong odor compared to other carrier oils.
- Dilute to a maximum of 10% of the blend due to its oily residue.
- Leaves an oily and sticky residue on the skin.
- Shelf life of 1 year if refrigerated after opening.
*** Avoid using if you have a gluten or wheat allergy or sensitivity.
Wheat germ oil is notable for its high content of Vitamin E. Wheat germ oil is also high in Vitamin A and D, antioxidant, proteins, iron, calcium, lecithin, and linoleic, oleic, palmitic and stearic fatty acids.
Wheat germ oil is acquired from the center of the wheat berry which is called the wheat germ. The wheat germ supplies the plant with nutrients to help it germinate and grow. Wheat germ is extremely nutrient-rich contains 23 different nutrients and vitamins making it ideal for moisturizing and soothing your skin. It also helps to regenerate skin cells, fight free radicals, prevent wrinkles, reduce scarring, repair sun damaged skin, stimulate strong collagen formation and maintain an even skin tone. Wheat germ oil is a safe and natural way to achieve a healthy and glowing complexion.
Wheat germ oil is a great antioxidant that helps restores overall health and boosts the immune system. This oil is exceptional for many skin conditions which include dry, cracked and scaly skin. It can also help heal and repair dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis.
Wheat germ oil absorbs quickly into the skin, which makes it an ideal moisturizer and topical treatment. Wheat germ oil has a very powerful aroma. Therefore, when using wheat germ oil as a carrier oil for an essential oil blend only use about 10% wheat germ oil and 90% of another carrier oil.
Avoid wheat germ oil if you have a wheat or gluten allergy or sensitivity.
Blending Wheat Germ Oil with Essential Oils
Wheat Germ Carrier Oil Mixture:
10% Wheat Germ Oil
90% Sweet Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil or Jojoba Oil
Blending Essential Oils:
Body Massage Oil: 40-60 drops of essential oil to about 4 ounces of Wheat Germ Carrier Oil Mixture.
Everyday Home Use: 10-20 drops of essential oils with 1 ounce of Wheat Germ Carrier Oil Mixture.
Therapeutic: 25-30 drops of essential oil to about 1/2 oz of Wheat Germ Carrier Oil Mixture.
- Therapeutic blends are normally used to address a specific health issue and is not used long-term.
- Some Essential Oils need fewer drops due to their high potency.
Follow us on Google +